Why Club Med Sandpiper Bay?
- The only family all-inclusive destination in Florida
- Water Sports, Horseback Riding, and many more activities
- Two gourmet dining options
- Three swimming pools and a splash park for children
- Tennis Academy
- Golf Academy – Need a golf tune-up? This is the place, and I quote: “Join top pros Brad Brewer and Don Law on the driving range, putting greens and at the short-game practice facility. The Academy’s teaching staff is comprised of PGA and LPGA pro golfers who have played college golf, professional tour events and have been recognized by the PGA with numerous awards. Book a weekend golf getaway or stay for a golfing vacation.”
- A new Spa featuring the latest treatments designed to renew the senses
- Children’s programs for ages 4 months to 17 years at Baby Club Med and Petit Club Med: Ladies & Gentlemen, if you have babies or toddlers, Club Med Sandpiper Bay is a no-brainer. This alone is worth the consideration.
Nearby Golf Courses You Can Play
- PGA Golf Club
- PGA National Resort & Spa, Palm Beach Gardens
- Hammock Creek Golf Club
- Eagle Marsh Golf Club
- Sandridge Golf Club
Contact: Club Med Sandpiper Bay, 4500 S.E Pine Valley Street, Port Saint Lucie, FL 34952. Phone: 777-398-5100
How to Get There:
The closest regional airport is West Palm Beach International Airport (45 minutes from the resort). The airport is served by almost all domestic airlines, including American, Delta, Continental, US Air, and United, along with several other regional airlines.
Look for the best airline and car rental deals with these two aggregators, which provide travelers with an up-to-date search tool to compare prices on airfares and car rentals of all ratings: