Callaway Gardens Resort, Spa & Golf Courses - Pine Mountain - Georgia
By Blair Howard
4 of 7
The Callaway Gardens' Restaurants
The Piedmont Dining Room
Photo Courtesy of Callaway Gardens
As one might expect, with so many activities and fascinating distractions at Callaway Gardens, there’s no lack of dining options. In fact, there’s probably more food on offer here than you’ll find at any comparable resort world-wide. Ten on-site restaurants serve a variety of cuisine designed to please just about every palate.
- The Plant Room is a Callaway Gardens favorite and is most well-known for its abundant buffets offered at reasonable prices. A la carte menus for lunch and dinner are also available.
- The Country Kitchen, charming and rustic, offers “down-home” Southern cooking enjoyed by the Georgia locals for generations.
- The Piedmont Dining Room, located in the main Lodge, offers continental fare in a “romantic setting.”
- The Gardens Restaurant, the original Garden’s clubhouse, has been transformed into a warm and inviting restaurant that presents Georgia-themed selections. Fine dining overlooking the lake and golf course, elegant table settings, and the warmth of huge log fire on cold winter nights.
- The Discovery Café with its incredible views of the lake and local wildlife is a great place to enjoy lunch.
- Champions is the perfect stop for a leisurely lunch or snack in between rounds or for a relaxing drink after a day of north Georgia championship golf.
- The intimate Vineyard Green is the place to unwind at the end of a busy day with a light meal and favorite cocktail.
- The Ironwood Lounge, in the main Lodge, is an elegant sitting room with a cozy fireplace and a bar that specializes in light pub fare and drinks.
- Rockin’ Robin’s Malt Shop & Pizzeria is an old-fashioned, fun 1950s café: The name says it all.
- Robin Lake Beach Pavilion is good for a quick bite to eat or a snack during a fun day at the beach (yep, there’s a beach at Callaway Gardens). The menu includes sandwiches, snacks and beverages.