The Hilton Rose Hall Golf Resort and Spa, Jamaica offers its guests exclusive access to 54 holes of the finest championship golf in the Caribbean. Along with their own stunning Cinnamon Hill Golf Course, guests can tee off at White Witch and Half Moon and test their skills with the best golf along the northern coast of Jamaica. Here’s your chance to uncover the perfect golf getaway at any of these three unique courses.
- Cinnamon Hill Golf Course, their own stunning 18-hole championship course onsite
- White Witch, located moments away along 200 acres looking out over the Caribbean Sea
- Half Moon Golf Course, 18-hole course situated just minutes away at Half Moon
- Compare Prices for nights at Hilton Rose Hall Golf Resort and Spa
Head to Jamaica and Immerse yourself in an enchanting setting nestled between lush mountains and the deep-blue waters of the Caribbean Sea - Rose Hall Resort & Spa, a true island paradise. I highly recommend it.
How to get There:
The closest airport is Sangster International Airport (MBJ) is the leading tourism gateway to the island of Jamaica.
Look for the best airline and car rental deals with these two aggregators, which provide travelers with an up-to-date search tool to compare prices on airfares and car rentals of all ratings:
- Compare Prices on Airfare to Montego Bay
- Compare Prices on Rental Cars
And don’t forget: there are many other opportunities for great golf all over the world. Favorite locations include Scotland, Florida, the American Southwest, Bermuda, the Bahamas and many more. For up-to-date golf travel news and information, be sure to Subscribe to my weekly Newsletter.