Rio Mar Beach Resort & Spa – Accommodations
Rio Mar Beach Resort & Spa has 600 guest rooms and suites, all with private balconies offering spectacular views of the ocean, gardens or mountains. Each room or suite is tastefully decorated in rich pastel colors accented with natural woods, Italian tile floors and plush fabrics. In all, there are 72 suites, including 66 one and two bedroom Ocean Suites. The amenities include, but are not limited to:
- Furnished balconies in every room, all offering spectacular views
- High-speed Internet access in all guest rooms: there is a daily usage fee
- Direct-dial, two-line telephones with conference calling, voice mail and data port
- Color, remote-controlled flat-screen television with in-room movies, account review and video check-out
- Luxury bathrooms with marble highlights and an array of grooming essentials, including a hair dryer
- Computerized safe, Iron, Ironing Board and coffee maker and a copy of the New York Times Digest each morning of your stay.
- Rio Mar is one of a few pet-friendly luxury hotels in Puerto Rico. View their Pet Policy
- The beds – kings and doubles - are high quality and extremely comfortable
As high-end accommodations go, it would be difficult to fault those at Rio Mar. On a scale of 1 – 10, with 10 being the highest, I would rate Rio Mar’s accommodations as a good, solid 9.