Mandara at Rio Mar Beach Resort & Spa
It never ceases to amaze me how innovative planners can become when it comes to naming these exotic facilities, and this one is no exception. Mandara – either someone must have been in the know, or an awful lot of research went into the naming of this luxury facility. The name Mandara is taken from an ancient Sanskrit legend that tells of the gods' quest to find the elixir of immortality and eternal youth. That’s quite appropriate, I think. Mandara’s theme is steeped in the traditions and folklore of Bali and Indonesia, with added influences from North America, the Caribbean and South Pacific.
- 7,000 square feet of amenities, including eleven treatment rooms accented with Balinese-inspired art and textiles, soothing oceanfront meditation areas, steam rooms and a full-service hair and nail salon
- A 1,400-square-foot fitness center equipped with the latest in cardiovascular and strength training equipment.
- A relaxation area with oceanfront views and balconies
- More than 25 soothing therapies including facials, massages, rituals and wraps, all based on traditional and contemporary healing techniques
Mandara is a Balinese-inspired haven of tranquility; an ideal spot for anyone who needs a few hours far away from the hustle and bustle big city life; a place where one can relax, restore and rejuvenate body, mind and spirit. Here are just a few of Mandara’s exotic spa treatments:
Invigorating Massage Therapies
- Swedish Massage
- Elemis Aroma Stone Therapy
- Mandara Four Hand Massage
Facials & Body Treatments
- Elemis Visible Brilliance Facial
- La Thérapie HydraPeel Facial
- Sole Delight with Pedicure
- Haircutting, Color & Styling
Review Madara’s complete menu of spa services.
On a scale of 1 – 10 with 10 being the highest, Mandara Spa gets a well-deserved 10.