Club Bahia at Rio Mar Beach Resort & Spa is quite small compared to the giants of the casino industry, and it’s certainly not even the biggest casino in the Caribbean. It does, however, pack all the excitement and intensity of its more illustrious peers in Las Vegas, Atlantic City and yes, even the Bahamas.
Having just completed a $5 million renovation, the Wyndham Rio Mar Casino features all of the most popular slots, hyperlinks and video poker machines. And you can try your luck at one of 12 table games, including blackjack and Caribbean Stud Poker. If there’s a big game on, you can watch it in the sports bar on one or more of five 50-inch HDTV Plasma Screens.
- 12 Table Games including: Caribbean Stud Poker; Three Card Poker; Texas Hold'em; Blackjack; Roulette
- 180 State-Of-The Art Slots - Progressive jackpots such as Cash Express, Hot Shots, and Fort Knox; 1¢, 5¢, 25¢, $1, $5 machines
- Gaming instruction from the staff
- Complimentary alcoholic and non-alcholic beverages for players
- "Casino Night" themed events available for groups, offering table game instruction in a fun environment
- On-site credit card and ATM machines