One of the most popular golf packages available from one of Florida's most popular resorts - Amelia Island Plantation Unlimited Golf Package. The resort, located 29 miles northeast of Jacksonville airport, sits on 1350 acres between the Atlantic and the Intracoastal Waterway. It's a beautiful property with all the amenities you’d expect from a world-class resort. Many other resorts offer what they claim to be an "unlimited" golf packages, but none do it better than Amelia Island Plantation and Golfpac Travel.
- 2 nights' accommodations. Prices based on 4 golfers sharing a 3-bdrm resort view villa.
- Unlimited green fees on Ocean Links, Oak Marsh, and Amelia River.
- Replay rounds can be reserved in advance. Ask a representative for details.
- Cart; bag storage; 1 sleeve of balls per person, per stay; course guide; bag tag & ball mark tool.
- Resort service fee and taxes.
The Cost: From $397 through $400 good through December 2009
Prices are per golfer based on 4 persons sharing a resort view three-bedroom villa and includes 2 nights' accommodations, 3 rounds of golf with shared cart and all taxes. Prices are subject to change without Notice. Accommodations and golf are subject to vailability. Includes:
- Accommodations; unlimited golf fees on Ocean Links, Oak Marsh, or Royal Amelia; range balls before play; bag storage; and taxes.
NOTE: Daily housekeeping is not included, but available for an additional fee.
To book this package just call Golfpac toll free 888-848-8941 and reference package code JX-AMI-U. Non-golfer rates available upon request.
- Amelia Island Plantation: Compare Prices
- Go Back to Review of Amelia Island Plantation
How to get There:p] The resort is just a short 45-minute drive from downtown Jacksonville, and 29 miles northeast of the Jacksonville International Airport.
The closest airport is Jacksonville International Airport (JIA), which is served by most major US airlines, including United, Delta, Continental, US Air, AirTran, American, and Northwest.
Look for the best airline and car rental deals with these two aggregators, which provide travelers with an up-to-date search tool to compare prices on airfares and car rentals of all ratings:
- Airlines - Compare Prices
- Rental Cars - Compare Prices
Contact:Amelia Island Plantation
6800 First Coast Hwy.
Amelia Island, FL 32034
And don’t forget: there are many other opportunities for great golf all over the world. Favorite locations include Scotland, Florida, the American Southwest, Bermuda, the Bahamas and many more. For up-to-date golf travel news and information, be sure to Subscribe to my weekly Newsletter.