The Beau Rivage resort’s 85,000-square-foot casino features 94 table games, 2,056 slot machines including 238 video poker games and a 16-table poker room. The resort also offers a luxurious high-roller salon functioning as a ‘casino within a casino’ that includes 10 blackjack tables and a baccarat table; a high-limit slot room with 96 slot machines; an exclusive buffet and bar lounge; dedicated cashier services; private restrooms and round-the-clock concierge service. It's also a great venue for a honeymoon.
Golf at Fallen Oak
Yes, if you’re at the Beau Rivage resort to play golf, the Tom Fazio-designed Fallen Oak golf course is “an ultra-exclusive golf experience unmatched by any course in the Southeast.” Fallen Oak is located just 20 minutes away from the resort and offers:
- Spectacular play through one of the most lush and splendid architectural landscapes in the country with more than 1,000 mature oaks, pines, magnolias, wetlands, forest, marshes, pecan groves and more
- Five sets of tees provide different risk-reward options on each hole, and ensure an enjoyable round of golf for players of all levels of skill
- A 12,000-square-foot clubhouse built to resemble an Acadian-style Southern mansion.
Meeting and Convention Space:
With 50,000 square feet of state-of-the-art flexible meeting space, the Beau Rivage resort can accommodate groups of up to 1,800.
- Magnolia Ballroom –17,000 square feet
- Camellia Ballroom – 7,200 square feet
- Azalea Room – 4,400 square feet
- Oaks Boardroom – 520 square feet of space with adjoining bar and pantry
How to Get There
Conveniently located on the Gulf Coast in Biloxi approximately an hour drive from New Orleans to the west and Mobile, Alabama to the east; near the Gulfport/Biloxi International Airport, serviced by 6 major airlines with 45 regularly scheduled flights
Contact:Beau Rivage Resort & Casino, 875 Beach Boulevard, Biloxi, Mississippi 39530; Phone: 888-383-7037