- The Gasparilla Inn Golf Club features the newly-renovated, 6,811+ yard Pete Dye 18-hole golf course complete with full practice facilities. Golf pro shop and lessons with Gasparilla PGA teaching professionals available.
- The Tennis Club features seven Har-Tru tennis courts. Tennis pro shop and professional lessons available.
- A full-service marina available which features both wet and dry slips, fuel, bait and ship store. A certified Mercury dealer, The Inn Marina also has mechanics on duty daily.
- Boca Grande is known as the Tarpon Fishing Capital of the World and also offers excellent sport fishing year-round.
- A Beach Club featuring a large family pool facing the Gulf of Mexico, restaurant, and private beach.
- A full fitness center and exercise studio, featuring classes such as yoga, zumba, water aerobics, total body strengthening and more. Personal trainers available.
- A complete Spa, featuring state-of-the-art treatment rooms, a menu of relaxing treatments, adult lap pool, steam rooms and saunas.
- A full-service salon, specializing in French hairdressing techniques, nail and skin care services.
- The Croquet Club features a full Championship English Rule croquet court, with complimentary balls and mallets.
- Gasparilla Inn Adventures, located on property, offers rentals of golf carts, bicycles, sea kayaks and more.
- The Gasparilla Inn concierge desk is pleased to arrange additional island recreational activities including eco and sunset tours; boat shuttles or rentals; fishing charters; kayaking; shelling and more.
- The resort features 140 charming guest accommodations, including 12 distinctive suites and 18 spacious cottages/villas.
- A Concierge team to assist guests and members with any special needs or requests.
- Complimentary morning coffee and papers in the Living Room, as well as afternoon tea and sweets during social season.
- Historic walking tour of the Inn building, offered twice weekly - Tuesdays and Fridays at 10:30 a.m.
- Complimentary wireless access in all guest rooms, cottages and resort public spaces.
- Guest computer and printer in The Writing Room.
- Evening turndown, laundry/valet and wake-up call services.
- Business center, notary public services.
- At the Main Dining Room, Master Chef Peter Timmins offers a traditional heritage fine dining experience each evening. Breakfast is also served daily.
- The Pink Elephant presents a full lunch and dinner menu of Chef Michael Katz's regional comfort food, featuring seafood and steaks.
- The Beach Club offers daily casual luncheon option with spectacular views of the Gulf of Mexico.
- Sunset at the Beach Club is open during select dates during the season and offers evening cocktails and light dinner fare.
- The Gasparilla Golf Club Gazebo offers light luncheon options, with beautiful views of the bayou and The Gasparilla Golf Club.
- BZ's is the ideal place to unwind with a cocktail such as The Inn's signature Gaspartini.
- An expansive room service menu is also available from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. daily.
Meetings & Events:
Function spaces can accommodate groups of up to 200+ people. Full meeting services are also available. The Gasparilla Inn & Club offers onsite wedding coordination and takes great pride in providing several beautiful location options, exceptional food and fine service for the ultimate wedding or private event.
Boca Grande is one of the barrier islands on Florida's southwest coast, and is about a 75 minute drive from Ft. Myers or Sarasota. Flights run daily from major cities to nearby airports in Tampa, Sarasota and Ft. Myers. The island is also accessible by boat with nightly slips available at The Inn Marina.
The Summer Season:
If you are planning to visit Boca Grande this summer, you might like to consider staying in one of the Inn's luxurious private cottages. Although The Inn is closed for the summer season (reopening on October 21), the comfortable cottages remain available throughout the summer season. These accommodations, where pets are welcome, include options like parlors, screened porches, lanais and kitchenettes. While you are there, you can enjoy casual dining at The Pink Elephant, open for dinner Thursday-Sunday and lunch Friday-Sunday. In addition, you'll discover that Boca Grande has much more to offer, including shopping, dining, shelling and miles of pristine public beaches.
*Summer rates for a single-bedroom cottage begin at $189 per night, plus tax. For more information and reservations, please call 800.996.1913 or 941.964.4500
The Gasparilla Inn & Club is open seasonally October through June. Overnight packages are available, featuring a choice of European, Modified American and Full American food plans. The following rates are available until June 27, 2010:
- Standard Guest Room: $245 to $375
- Guest Room w/lanai: $290 to $455
- Guest Room w/parlor: $340 to $505
- Suites/Cottages: Upon request