Ladies, the choices for a good piece of roll-around luggage can often be bewildering. There are more brands on the market these days than even I can count. Most of them are good; some are expensive beyond belief; and some are little more than junk. The Lizard-on-the Go luggage collection by Diane Von Furstenberg seems to be one of the better choices.
About 18 months ago we purchased an expensive, 28x20x12 expandable piece by Ricardo of Beverly Hills. I won’t tell you where we purchased it, but it wasn’t cheap. The second time out the airlines knocked one of main compartment zipper pulls clean off; the third time they managed to remove the other one, leaving it extremely difficult for both us and airport security to get inside it.
Diane Von Furstenberg luggage offers a trendy combination of European and American styling and ingenuity. It’s a fun line manufactured using a unique canvas suede design of the Diane Von Furstenberg Color-on-the-Go luggage line featuring doctor's bags and the expandable Carry-On.
The 24” Expandable Upright Lizard on the Go Comes in a Selection of Sizes, Colors and Features:
- Tough, stylish textured PVC with DVF signature print
- Interior fully lined with water resistant lining
- Suiter section with hanger clip helps keep hanging garments wrinkle-free
- Ergonomic push-button locking handle system with soft touch grip
- Recessed inline skate wheels for smooth rolling
- High-tech frames for light weight and durability
- Self mending nylon coil zippers won't snag or break
- Expands a full 2.5" for added packing capacity when needed
- Add-a-bag strap carries an additional bag with ease
- Top and side handles help make lifting easy
Diane Von Furstenberg luggage has even been showcased on popular TV programs like "The Apprentice, The Bachelor, as well as many National TV Morning shows.
Prices for The 24” Expandable Upright Lizard on the Go range from $159.99 on sale at LuggageOnline to $400.00 full retail at the more upscale department stores.