I’ve attended/visited several golf academies – David Leadbetter at ChampionsGate, Nick Faldo at Marco Island, Jim McLean at Doral, etc., so I know a little of what to expect. The Golf Academy of Hilton Head Island at The Sea Pines Resort is legendry. They say they “will have you dreaming of playing like a pro.” Well, maybe. It is true, however, that this highly acclaimed institution will show you how to improve your game and thus play better golf. What’s more, they guarantee it!
Ranked among the top-ten golf schools in the United States by Golf & Travel Magazine, the Golf Academy at The Sea Pines Resort can take a golfer of any level of skill and provide him/her with an effective means of improving their game.
Under the direction of Skip Malek - the Carolinas' Teacher of the Year – the academy’s Class-A PGA professionals evaluate each student on an individual basis, and everyone is guaranteed personalized instruction. For groups, The Sea Pines Resort offers daily clinics, tournament coordination, and professional exhibitions. The academy also features a customized golf school, celebrity appearances, and spouse programs through the Golf Academy of Hilton Head Island at The Sea Pines Resort. Three and four-day schools offer first class golf instruction on Mark McCumber's newly redesigned practice facility, including:
- Customized golf instruction for groups and individuals
- Instruction by only Class-A PGA professionals
- Maximum student-teacher ratio of three-to-one
- Individualized instruction and evaluation daily
- Computerized video analysis, with take-home DVD
- On-course instruction
- Custom club-fitting session
- Daily rounds of golf, including one at Harbour Town Golf Links
- Breakfast and lunch daily
For more information, please contact The Golf Academy at The Sea Pines Resort at (843) 785-4540.