Most women love bags like this. I know my wife, Jo, does: the bigger the better. The more stuff she can stuff into it the more she likes it. How do you ladies do that? I can get most of my needed bits and pieces into a wallet that fits my inside jacket pocket; Most of the time, unless she’s dressed for a special occasion, Jo carries a full-blown, fully-loaded gunny sack and still has stuff left over. I can hardly lift the thing, much less carry it around.
This Callaway product is designed specifically “for the woman on the go.” Just exactly what does the phrase mean? We’re talking golf here. The Fairway Duffel is sport bag featuring a large, zippered main compartment with two zippered external pockets, a front magnetic stash pocket, tote-styled handles for hand or shoulder carrying and, you have to admit, it has style to spare. Manufactured from a pearl nylon twill fabric, it features a jeweled logo and colorful touch points. It comes in a couple of mixtures of pastel shades including white sand,/fairway green/sangria; and blue lake/putty/white sand (see the photo).
Dimensions: 18.5 inches wide by 10.75 inches high by 10.25 inches deep.
- Large, zippered main compartment
- Dual, external zippered side pockets
- Front magnetic stash pocket
- Tote-style handles can be carried by hand or over the shoulder
- Logoed interior lining
- Reinforced abrasion-resistant bottom
- Tri-grommet ventilation promotes air circulation
- Exterior Pearl nylon twill fabric features a jeweled logo and colorful touch points